10/23/06

Best Movie lines ever

Best Movie lines ever

A survey conducted by Odeon Cinemas in the UK has put Terminator's line on top:

  1. I'll be back -- The Terminator
  2. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn! -- Gone With The Wind
  3. Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'. (That's goddam right.) --The Shawshank Redemption
  4. Hasta la vista, baby -- Terminator 2-Judgement Day
  5. (But you don't understand, Osgood, Uh, I'm a man.) Well, nobody's perfect! -- Some Like It Hot
  6. Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye -- 2001: A Space Odyssey
  7. Goodbye, Mr. Bond --Goldfinder
  8. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die -- Blade Runner
  9. Made it, Ma! Top of the world! -- White Heat
  10. Fuh-get about it! -- Donnie Brasco

source: www.filmsite.org

0 comments:

24 Enews Europe News